View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 10:36 AM
LemonyPie
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan13
First off, I wanted to say a quick thanks again to Lemony for her idea on how to run this and for the first topic!
Aww, thank you for the mention!

As for your opinion about Ephram, I agree with some of it and disagree with other parts. I've mentioned before that Ephram in season 3 and 4 seemed very unlikable to me, and he ended up being one of my least favorite characters in those seasons.

Quote:
he fought with his dad for years and undoubtedly took years off of his life
True. I think Ephram's resentment toward Andy was justified in general, but not in every situation at all though; there were plenty of times when Andy did nothing wrong and Ephram still managed to turn it into a heated fight.

Quote:
treated his younger sister pretty lousy
Hmm...what makes you say that? In season 1, he seemed like a great brother to her. In the other seasons, he wasn't really around much, but I don't remember him ever actually treating her badly.

Quote:
was never the greatest friend to Bright
Somewhat agreed. Bright seemed like he was a better friend to Ephram than vice versa. I can't think of any examples right now, but it's a general feeling I got.

Quote:
treated his soulmate like trash when they broke up
Did he? What examples are you thinking of here?

Quote:
and left Bright and Amy during a time in need when Rose had cancer.
Yep, he definitely did. He was quite clearly a pretty selfish character for most of the series.
HAROLD: I don't know what you mean.
LemonyPie is offline   Reply With Quote