View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 09:03 AM
hydroplane
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I hope he gets laid
Well, didn't Beth say she was working on a new bedroom set?
Quote:
as long as he stays away from Kalinda! For both!
Ha ha, can you image? Their babies would be extremely good looking and sent to military school in no time.
Quote:
Count on it! Let me start with these because I have them handy.
Yay! I'm always in for an Alan picspam. The woman, gaah what's her name? I knew it, anyway the one in the last pic looks like she's about to kill you. Let's focus on the pretty in left side of the picture.
Quote:
pics! In the Eli thread! Pleaaaaaase! We do have a great time mocking the outfits sometimes
You won't be disappointed then. Link only, I refuse to embed this pic here. http://www.artfortheworld.net/wwd/20...aits/HR/02.jpg
It's from a series of portraits by some fancy photographer, Voom Portraits, if there's a meaning behind it, I don't get it.
Oh and that photoshoot by David LaChapelle Eek.
Quote:
Like use metaphors or euphorisms or steal Cuesta's act.
Oh, Judge Cuesta. I almost forgot about him. Where is he this season?
Quote:
Can you point me to the interview? I seem to have missed it. I don't think Natalie is coming back, or is she?
It's the one in Watch. They're just a couple of lines, I wish the interviewer elaborated more.
Interview (bottom of the first column)
I don't know about Natalie, they said they wanted her back but I'm starting to lose faith. AF is in London until Dec 31st, then there's that one week break for the writers and the crew, Alan is a new film called Filth and they start shooting Jan 16th in Glasgow. I emailed the prod company and they said they can't share any information in regards to when the cast will be be shooting in Scotland, so idk if Alan is filming his scenes in Jan or later in the year, anyway there's just one small window in February (again, if Alan's not doing Filth) because on March AF begins rehearsals for an off-Broadway production and I suppose this will keep her busy for a while.
They usually announce guest stars one month before the episode, so if she's back we'll know it around Feb and the episode will be in March.
I hope they can work something out, I'm just making an educated guess, you never know how those things work.
Quote:
Maybe another good year with Vanessa?
I have no idea, I read somewhere that she's coming back but I can't remember where. I'm going crazy trying to find that interview, anyway there's a new spoiler, I'll post it in the News thread.
edit: whoo! Found it, right under my nose all the time. It was Alan who said it.
http://www.indiewire.com/article/int...osey-pussycats
Quote:
You have to make sure and include that on the DVD's, in the outtakes, that's great.
I hope so. She's great, being able to work with her like that. Parker's coming back because she's gonna run for office.
Btw, http://www.bbcamerica.com/videos/ang...tannia-awards/.
Can you watch the video? It has 41 views but I don't see anything, it's been like this for 4 days at least.

Pivot!

Last edited by hydroplane; 12-16-2011 at 07:28 AM