View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Damon's secret
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Wait, Orsons coming back?! Great
Yes. Orson will be back. Bree will start ****ing it up at club,and picking up strange guys. The girls call Orson to see if he can help .

Julie is set to return as well. She suppose to be pregnant with plans to give the baby up for adoption, and Susan will try to talk her out of it.

Katherine is suppose to return as well.

Source:Desperate Housewives Spoilers

Soap actor Cameron Mathison Will be one of the guys Bree gets involved with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkley჌ (View Post)
I'm thinking that Ben or Orson will be succpects in the hit and run. I don't know when Orson will come back (which episode?) but I know it could be him or it could be someone else entirely who we never knew about or thought about.

I know I'm just really happy that Orson is coming back and he might be out of his wheelchair which is great.
I agree. It could be Chuck's ex-wife who runs him over, or something like that. I think it would be great if it turn out to be Jane. Jane could be someone Chuck use to date. I really do not like Jane,and I wonder how long she going stick around. I think Tom might wound up telling Jane that Lynette was involved with covering up a murder. I hope Tom do not tell Jane anything, however I can see her putting pressure on Tom to tell her what he and Lynette talk about,and Tom caving in. However if that was to happen, I can see Jane using that against Lynette.