View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Keyes
New Fan

That was a really good episode. I was even able to stomach a little more of Lori. Especially the part where she got her butt kicked... but I digress.

I would like to point out there were a few subtle changes in her. Did you notice while you were wretching? The sexy clothes and loose hair were gone as was the heavier makeup. Not to mentiont here were not ALOT of distance shots to show off her body, lots of head shots to create empathy. She also acted and sounded a little more like a profiler should. She even said the word "profile" a few times. Albeit, one of them was totally the wrong way to use it, but she used it.

Glad three things are back: "Book 'em Danno", the tie and the cargument.

I agree about Danny's character. The writers have done very subtle great things with him this year. You could tell he completely understood those parents torture when they arrived at the school the first time. Gods help anyone who ever tried that with Grace.

Where was Max? They said his name and I and then no Max. Oh well, can't have everything. At least Lori wasn't making eyes at him too.

I agree with Crazy (is that what I call you? lol) See the box since I don't knwo if it counts as a spoiler or just farfetched speculation:
Spoiler:
Keyes is offline   Reply With Quote