View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 05:49 PM
alramse
Dedicated Fan

My thoughts on this episode:

I really enjoyed the case.I thought it was interesting and had some great twists that really brought the episode to another level.

Loved every single Steve/ Dnny interaction. We got a cargument, they always make my night. I laughed out loud when Danny's reactionto Steve aftr the van blew up was ' What the hell happened here'. It was perfect.He could see Steve was alright so he went straight to work trying to figure things out.

loved that we got a little more Kono in this episode. Her interviewing 'Vargas' to try to rember which way they drove was a great scene. Her with the victims families really showcased how great and irreplacable she is.

I liked the b-story with Joe. I can't figure him out. Just a short while ago he seemed to be warning Steve away from investigating any further, and now he is suddenly gung ho to find out who Shelbourne is. I am not sure what to think, I just really hope that he is not a bad guy.

Could have done with more Chin but hopefully they can make up for that next week.

Once again the only bad part of the epi for me was Lori. I just can't get past the fact that we don't need her. It was even more obvious in this episode because we got to see a contrast of Kono dealing wit the family members, with compassion, against Lori, like a robot. She should not have been the one with Steve interviewing the father, she showed no empathy and acted like a b***h. I really hope we get rid of her soon. It will really raise the quality of the episodes.