View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Crazyfor5-0
Extreme Fan

A good and solid eppie with twists I didn't expect. Of course my pleasure in watch thie eppie was ruined AGAIN by Lori Weston.

Random Thoughts:

"Book em Danno" is back.

Loved the car argument. I can't say enough how much chemistry Alex and Scott have.

The CASE was well written. Didn't see the guy in jail as the drug lord and the real target the father.

Well, let's get to my beef--Lori Weston. Let's add satisfied to the list of emotions she can't express (kinda looked constipated to me when she smiled) and her obvious crush she has on Steve (rushing over to see if he's okay and making goo goo eyes at him at the end) was making mad and sick. I thought Steve blew her off both times She has sure strayed away from the "babysitter". I actually cheered when the bad person knocked her down. As storm warning already stated she's a profiler and needs to stay in the office and let Kono did the field work.

Oh, Lori stay away from Steve.

When is she going? Hopefully, only two more to go but we'll probably be stuck with her longer

You can tell Danny is a parent. Love the way he took charge.

Kono and Chin were great with what we saw of them.

Now to Joe: I have a question.

If he didnt' want Steve to get too close, why did he call Steve out and have Hiro N tell Steve what he told Joe?

Here is my theory what is going on with Joe.

Spoiler:

With the exception of Lori, a good eppie.
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote