View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Mrs Rochester
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK. (View Post)
TFTNT!

Heartbroken doesn't even begin to describe how I feel for them. I knew a break up might come eventually but I had NO idea it'd happen now Had actual tears in my eyes. Alicia was so so so upset, her feelings for are still so strong. I think the "I'm going to miss you" line broke my heart the most though That makes it sound so final and poor, poor Will was trying not to cry..you could see it on his face. I couldn't believe the entire scene. I'm still in shock
OMG, I feel the same way... I'm heartbroken, but can I say that I just looved the hug scene, it shows how much Will loves Alicia and how he always put her above his own feelings, the fact that he didn't even let her finish and quickly pull her closer to him to hug her, it was so beautiful...

Like many of you said, the "kidnapped" thing was only the tip of the iceberg, you could totally see in A's face when she was talking to Grace in her room, that she felt overwhelmed, with everything. (And btw, we can assume from that conversation that Zach and Grace already knew something was going on with her and Will, right?)

Anyway, we need to keep faith girls Oh, and I pretty ok with the fact that Alicia broke up with Will not knowing about the investigation, now I'm sure we're gonna have a filled with angst scene btw them because good lord, we got barely any scene with them that could showed us how the relationship was developing, that makes me sooo angry, I cannot describe it with words

[/QUOTE] bawl: I think the fact that Will had reasons to break it off and didn't, made it ten times harder. OMG. Crying again [/QUOTE]

I know right! I love his convo with Kalinda, the easier way to go was just to freak out and end things with her, but no, he wanted to stay and fight....