View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 08:14 AM
Lexipedia
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynori (View Post)
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, too. I mean right now we don't know what's going to happen with Bobby, Juice, or even Opie. Does Opie stay in club? Does Juice get found out? Does Bobby become the new Otto?

That leaves Jax, Tig, Chibs, and Happy as the only patched members we know will be at the table at the end. The comment from Jax about Ratboy earning his patch makes in seem like he'll be at teh table pretty soon. We have to see something from Thomas' Teddy Bear (thanks Scarlett!) to earn him his top rocker.

Also, while I was at work last night, I bought Songs of Anarchy. Does anyone else have it? There's a song on there that I don't think has been on the show, which makes me think it'll be on the finale.

I love the song. And if it's in the finale. I think I know what it means and I'm dying to talk about it. But I think it may be considered a spoiler.

Are the songs used on the show considered spoilers? Or can we talk about those?
No since it's officially released. But you think Kurt would put songs in it we haven't heard yet?
Yea I feel Ratboy will be batched in. But I feel we won't really get him or Phil or anyone else patched in until season 5.
I think like Lucky I've said to you before, it'll all boil down to the time.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Lexipedia is offline   Reply With Quote