View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 10:43 PM
Kayless
Loyal Fan

There can never be enough words to describe this awesome sexy couple. Why do I love them this much? Well first, you have Ed & Leighton's undeniable sizzling chemistry that just draws you in this couple, then you have Chuck & Blair's general storyline. They really are special and not your typical bad boy/girl couple. Since the very crucial point in their story (and in Gossip Girl as a show for
that matter) aka limo sacred sex, they've been having viewers thud whenever they share screen time together. The fact that more than a half of the fandom is tuning in just for them is pretty much telling. Both as individual characters and as a couple are the most interesting thing for me on the show. They grew together, by each other, through worst and best. They both helped one another to
develop in these amazing human beings that they are now. They are these perfectly flawed characters that are virtually loved by many. They shake up the screen whenever they share scenes. They
are fireworks. How can one not root for them? They are the definition of OTP. Meant-to-be is written all over their foreheads. The facts that they are made for one another are everywhere, from the littlest
things like wearing matching outfits to the huge ass inevitable parallels. Whichever bogus writers throw at them and whatever they're going through, they'll always find their way back and come out as
winners at the end. They had hit rock bottom, yet it's obvious that since they came back from that almost undamaged that there's undoubtedly no such thing that can take them down. How their story will unfold? Cannot physically wait to find out and see. All I know is that all these wedding foreshadowings aren't for nothing. - nat

Chuck and Blair are both strong individuals, who intimately know what makes the other tick and have been through so much together. Simply put, these two are better together than apart and are perfect for each other. CB are always going to love each other and this ties them together in numerous ways. Nobody else has or will, ever stand a chance.
The actors, with their undeniable and incomparable chemistry, have done an amazing job of creating a multifaceted relationship. CB are as equally compelling with their humour and witty banter; as they are with their sexiness and passion; or their tenderness and romantic side; or their drama and angst. It is extremely rare to have, so flawlessly displayed, such breadth in a relationship.
Ultimately, CB is a dark relationship due to the two characters involved and I really enjoy the complexity of these types of relationships. This is what makes CB so compelling and unique in the history of television and why they will be remembered forevermore. - iszy

Chuck and Blair’s awesomeness cannot be explained in simple words. They are two very beautifully flawed characters
and when thrown together they are simply fabulous. I love them because of their wild and dangerous exteriors, but also
because of the love, loyalty and passion that lies underneath. Two very unique souls. - lisa

I love Chuck and Blair because of the passion, drama and intensity that characterises their love for one another. It’s larger
than life, as are they
. They remain the most fascinating, complex and darkly beautiful TV couple I have ever seen. They can
banter, scheme, manipulate, and seduce one another – all the while desperately in love -- for as long as they like, for
I will never, ever tire of them. - grace

When I say I love this couple, I mean it. It doesn't come with what ifs, or stipulations, or buts. I love this couple because I think
that they are truly meant to be together,
that they are at their strongest, their most united, and beautiful TOGETHER. It's
hard to imagine a Chuck without a Blair, and viceversa. They are the most popular couple on the show, and will continue to be. Ed
and Leighton really bring out the characters
, and they are truely one of a kind. Long live CHUCK AND BLAIR - nadia

Chuck and Blair have had many, many ups and downs, yet no matter what it always comes back to these two. They understand
each other in ways that no one else can. They’re Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. They make each other happy and these two deserve
all the happiness in the world. Together. - neera

"i like chuck and blair" - leighton meester

Why do I love Chuck and Blair? The simple answer is because they are Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck. They love and accept each
other
for and because of who they are. They can be true to themselves when they are with each other, and in their world of the
UES that is not something that happens often. They also understand each better than anyone else, they see through each other’s
smokescreens and delusional escapes and pull them back to reality. Then there is their love story which has the essence of a great
love story that is timeless in its appeal. They write with pen and paper notes to each other, they believe in “inevitable” and people
being “made for each other”. On a show that features technology and divorce quite heavily, Chuck and Blair contrast nicely to this
making their love that much grander.
- jaime

From the very beginning, Chuck and Blair had my attention. They worked so well scheming together and they had the witty banter down.
It never seemed like they could just be friends, and thankfully, they didn't stay that way. Blair brings out the sweet, romantic, side of
Chuck while Chuck gets Blair to let down her hair and relax. They love each other for being exactly who they are. I love how they believe
so strongly in each other.
How as terribly stubborn as they are, they were able to say those 3 words, 8 letters. How their outfits even match.
Even after everything that's happened, I still love them. My love for them has grown, just as their love for each other has.
They'll always be Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck, to me. (Plus, Ed and Leighton have amazing chemistry.) - kate

One word to sum up Chuck and Blair is EPIC! They get each other like no one else and when they are scheming or working together in some form,
they know what the other is thinking without mentioning it. Words couldn't contain why I love them so much because how do you find the
right words to describe them. No matter where they are taken they always end up back with each other. Even when they have a treaty forbidding
them to touch each other, they end up not being able to abide by it. Add in the insane chemistry that Ed and Leighton and you have more epicness
of them! I'll always love Chuck and Blair because of how well they get each other, the chemistry they have, and all the epicness they share!
- haylie

"Chuck and Blair are going to take some journeys...
and will lead them back to one another."
- heather

Chuck and Blair, quite simply, have always belonged together. From the very first show, we learned the Chuck and Blair were drawn together and understood each other like no one else did. It's more than the fact that they both love to scheme, both desire power and both have a flair for the dramatic. Those are just things that they have in common. Both Chuck and Blair, from the beginning of the show, have desired truth, always want to know what the whole picture of their lives are going to look like, and have a need for love.

It's no accident that Blair lost her virginity to Chuck and not to Nate. Chuck has always understood her better than anyone else has. He has also always accepted her for exactly who she was, no changes necessary. He cares for her in a way that her mother, her father, Serena, Nate, and anyone else ever could. For Blair, someone who desires a plan and a plot, who wants to know exactly how things are going to end up, Chuck is the missing puzzle piece that put it all into perspective.

Chuck has loved Blair from a distance possibly for forever. It was evident, even from the beginning when he offered Blair a key to his suite in the Palace so she and Nate could go seal the deal, that he wanted her to have whatever made her happy. This was something that no one else had ever truly wanted for her. And when they finally slept together, it was like a switch was flipped -- the light was always there, waiting to be turned on, and finally it was.

Chuck has struggled so much with who he is. He never felt that he could win over his father and in his absence, has continually tried to do what would earn his father's approval. But, from the very beginning, even when he tried his hardest and Bart wouldn't approve, there was someone there to remind him that he was worthy of love: Blair. Blair was probably the first person to ever tell Chuck that he "made her proud" when he pitched the Victrola idea to her. You can bring in any other girl you want to temporarily entertain Chuck, but at the end of the day, Blair will always understand the internal struggles that Chuck faces, and can always talk him down, reason with him, and show him that she loves him. Now, Chuck needs to learn that that very love that has saved him so many times is exactly what he needs to put his faith in first, before his faith in money, power, or property.

When two people are young and fall in love, it can be difficult for them to figure out where to go next from here. If you've loved and known someone for your whole life, what is there new to learn? And what if you change while you're growing into an adult? Blair and Chuck have proven time an again that no matter how one of them grows and changes, they will always love each other and always be family to each other. And at the end of the day, they are the only person that they can turn to to say "I need your help," and know that their request will be answered without question. Their mutual respect for each other is what keeps their love alive, even when they're apart.

The truth is that Blair knows that Chuck can be powerful and can be a business titan that just as good, if not better, than Bart before him. And Chuck knows that Blair is already a powerful woman with immense talents, persuasive abilities, and popularity. But they both need to learn that they are these things before they can be complete together.

So when it all comes right down to it, we have to know that both Chuck and Blair are going to take some journeys, during which their paths diverge. These broken roads will eventually be what makes them stronger and will lead them back to one another. It may take awhile ... but we'll wait. Because we know how amazing they'll be when they have both dealt with their insecurities and can come back together confidant, strong, and mature.

“I am a fan - which sounds ridiculous - of Chuck and Blair.
I love their relationship and I really love working with Ed
is probably what it really boils down to.”
- Leighton Meester

{ all I wanted was to be there }

“Leighton [Meester] and I were talking on set the other day,
wondering how our characters might get back together.” -Ed Westwick

"and next time you're planning to injure yourself to get my
attention, just remember that a little sweet talk works wonders."
{keri/icon}