View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:32 PM
ScarlettOHara
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
Great screenname I have asked for GWTW dvd for Christmas
thanks lol. last year I got the Limited Edition 70th Annivesary set myself and I always require someone get me the latest Hallmark ornement to add to my collection.

There is no couple that tops Scarlett and Rhett. They are the couple of couples and everyone else tries to live up to them. The character of Mr. Big on Sex and the City always reminded me of a knock off of the one and only Rhett Butler.

I can't even count how many times I've read the novel over the years. I think probably once a year since I was 17 so that would make at least 17 times since I'm 34 now lol and I've seen the movie, Lord, since VHS lol. It was given to me as a gift for my 18th bday from my grandmother. Of course I had to see the movie after I read the novel and I was shocked that they elimnated Scarlett's first two children, Wade by Charlie Hamilton and Ella by Frank Kennedy, How do ommit the main character's kids? But the novel was so huge, it would take 24 hours to bring the whole thing to life in a movie. I had the chance to see some of Vivien's costumes on display in Georgia back in the mid 90's and it was amazing!
ScarlettOHara is offline   Reply With Quote