View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:01 AM
Wildfire Girl
Fan Forum Star

Jason Wiles/ Maurice "Bosco" Boscorelli App Thread #9 : What Can We Say? We LOVE our JasonBoscoJason

RECENT FILMOGRAPHY
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (TV series) :: Alexander Gammon
– Branded (2010) … Alexander Gammon
COMPLETE FILMOGRAPHY LIST
MEMORABLE JASON/BOSCO QUOTES
Jason Wiles: I was always a clown. In the eighth grade I won a city speech contest by doing an Eddie Murphy routine. I'm no good at public speaking, but if I can assume a role and speak as that person, then I'm fine. When I had to give a book report, I always did it in character

(Referring to how Eddie Cibrian beat him in the TV Guide "You Sexy Thing" poll)Jason Wiles: Oh no, I didn't have a chance. Eddie is my close friend, but he is much more beautiful than I am, dimples and all. He blows me out of the water. I'm a scrub next to him."

Jason Wiles: When I first started the show, I was known as the ‘cop nerd.’ I was in the 9th Precinct in the East Village every day. I’d be at work wearing a fake bulletproof vest with foam in it, then I’d leave and put on a real one to ride around with these guys .

(During his first visit to Ground Zero in New York)
Jason Wiles: The chief of police stopped me to say hello and his wife was there saying 'Look who's here! Look who's here!'. I had no idea that this guy would watch the show. That's a pretty big compliment.
RECENT ICONS