View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 04:54 AM
Zoie85
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloYou (View Post)
I don't see Tara letting Gemma manipulate her or dictate her choices. Tara has the trump card with the letters and the knowledge of Gemma's involvement in JT's death. Last episode when she has her freak out on Jax and was yelling at him to leave she was sarcastically mocking the thought of their "happy family" with her, Jax, and Gemma together in wonderful Charming. Now that Gemma knows they plan to start a new life elsewhere you know she'll try to manipulate them somehow into staying although i think it will be Piney's death and Opie that convince Jax to stay not Gemma.

Personally i'd just like to see Jax and Tara take off to Oregon like Jax layed out to her this episode, they have enough money to start over. Never happen obviously but still.
I think Tara is in perfect position to be manipulated. She has lost her career which was of great significance to her.

They don't put people under psychiatric care without good cause.

Tara is not her usual self. She is depressed, and going through the motions.

I see her becoming a completely different character based on MS and KS interview.

It's unfortunate that Wendy is the vessel that is being used to change the character of Tara when they've presented her as being stable and sober.

Quote:
Mothers rarely just lay down and give up their kids.
This post is completely negated by the probably hundreds of thousands of children and teenagers in foster care or under the care of relatives and family friends. Not to mention those who aged out of the foster care system.