View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 01:59 AM
Lover10
Part-Time Fan

I love the way this show challenges everything you think you want from it...
I was so romantic about Jax and Tara finally being together and look where that got everybody - it's actually worse! Clever..... what is a happy ending? Being with the person that you love but at the cost of your identity? I think not
It's such a good love story!!!

The scenes with Otto & Potter were incredible!!!! Otto is so tragic and proud. I'll believe he turns on the club when I see it - its plausible but I am not convinced.

Tigger is my favourite son so I loved seeing him man up. Funny thing is that him turning his patch in seemed to hurt Clay more than anything else recently.

Gemma is lying to Wendy, even one eyed Otto can see that......!

Loved Drea - and she needed to come back to make this situation credible. Mothers rarely just lay down and give up their kids.

After seeing the promo I have resigned to the fact that I will not be without stress until the end of this season....in fact I can see us being in a state of limbo for 10 months until next season. My husband, who has only started watching with me this season commented that he finds the show equally entertaining and stressful!!!

NEED NEEED NEED next weeks show to start with Tara waking up, Jax next to her in the hospital bed

Last edited by Lover10; 11-16-2011 at 03:34 AM