View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:56 PM
CinnamonHummingbird
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
WOW!! that fic is yours!! I read it the other day and commented on it I really liked it, it's the first ansgty drama Shamy fic I've ever read (and the only one so far) and I really couldn't stop reading, and, I actually re-read it this morning again
Yep, that one's by me! (I've already changed my penname cause it even confuses me, it's an old one I rarely use anymore ...)

N'aww omg, so glad you liked it, since you're one of the most obsessive Shamy-fans I know (which is, of course utterly meant as a compliment! ) so I was so excited and felt honored, that you actually read and commented on it, and with such a positive upshot!

And I have to admit, this fic is really one of my favorites to write. Not only because of the Shamy. But because I'm a mess of emotions at the moment - many, many problems of the workaday life - and can also share some of Amy's (mainly childhood-teenage) experiences...in so far that I know how it feels to be the "dark horse", not fitting in certain social groups. (Even my reasons for it resemble hers)

Supplementary I love writing angsty fics! It's so much fun and yet so addicting. But I wanna try to stay pretty much in character with those two. Nothings more sorely than going out of character in Sheldon's and Amy's case...maybe it will be a little bit, cause we don't know how their relationship will process on tv yet, but till now I'll go with their current kinda-sorta.

Anyway, thank you all for reading my story! Hope you'll enjoy the next chapters too! (Meanwhile I'm pretty much convinced to go on with the fic)

Last edited by CinnamonHummingbird; 11-14-2011 at 01:03 PM