View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Gabriela
Supreme Fan

I'll agree that it wasn't as bad as expected. It's too bad it couldn't have aired on Halloween because that really would have worked a lot better.

I was glad to see some fun banter between Wade and Zoe, although I'm kind of hoping that they don't just make it that. It was kind of disappointing to see a different side to Wade last episode with this father and then this episode there's no trace of that. I think I'll feel better if we they keep up with the idea that Wade truly likes Zoe and would want to be involved with her and she with him. It just feels a little flip-floppy right now in terms of their relationship/friendship/whatever it is.

I was happy to get some more about Lemon - it definitely helps explain a bit more about why she is the way she is. Glad to see George stand up to Brick and Brick actually listen. It was a great moment when he became the parent again.

The Lavon stuff was so out of character, which I really didn't like. I guess I kind of liked to think that even though Lavon obviously has a weakness for Lemon, he's more level headed than he seemed in this episode.

I really can't wait for next week's episode!!

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote