View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Sugz
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghn
No Sugz i didn't prove your point.I've never sad that Pacey hid the school problem from Joey.I said Pacey couldn't keep the trip as an secret how is it possible Pacey could keep the school problem as an secret in the later episodes?My point is it was impossible to keep the problem as an secret.(Is my english not good enough to explain what i'm trying to say? ) The thing he tried to hid from Joey was the trip.Not the tests.

I do see your point. But I dont think that there was anything to keep secret, JOey knew from the beginning that school was an issue for Pacey. THe fact that there were tests coming up I can agree is a valid reason to maybe perk up a little bit and see how Pacey was handling things, but Joey was a very selifh person in season 4. That said, I dont think that it meant she shouldnt have gone on a trip with Jen. Pacey's a big boy he was capable of pulling himself through and he did, and I dont think he needed nor should he have had Joey there every step of the way so I still dont see how one day away from him was such a big deal but I do see your point.
Sugz is offline   Reply With Quote