View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 02:07 PM
nghn
Total Fan

No Sugz i didn't prove your point.I've never sad that Pacey hid the school problem from Joey.I said Pacey couldn't keep the trip as an secret how is it possible Pacey could keep the school problem as an secret in the later episodes?My point is it was impossible to keep the problem as an secret.(Is my english not good enough to explain what i'm trying to say? ) The thing he tried to hid from Joey was the trip.Not the tests.

I blame her because of she didn't support him.Because in my opinion she knew the tests and didn't give her support at that time.that's why he didn't give an answer to Drue.

Quote:
Pacey needed her ALL season, so why should ONE day be any different? Why should Joey blow off HER TIME to support Pacey over one lousy test? Its not like its the SATs or the final exam!Pacey's NOT stupid, he can be smart without Joey's help. Actually, I have a question, what was so darn special about *this* test anyway. So I can understand where you coming from.[/
I'm sorry i don't know anything about the whole American school system but when he said *Yes, but, you see, I have this test today, and then I have another test tomorrow that's twice as big* I thought it's really important for him.

Quote:
The point that Future Tense sent home was that aftert Pacey confessed to Joey his problems that they did continue to work on them together, that didnt have to be shown in every episode, that point was establishedin Future Tense.
Yes it didn't have to be shown in every episode.The last time we saw them working together in 404.It wasn't even like studying but anyway.And we *never* saw again.They didn't even mention it.Nothing.Soo do we have a prove that them working together after?NO.Even if they didn't work together it didn't mean that she didn't know the issue.