View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 03:27 AM
i never learn
Fan Forum Hero

i agree with your whole review, liv though, man! her without el is painful. i saw bits of him in her reactions, i must admit, but it's just not the same w/o the pair of them. then again, i think her character is really worth exploring without him. it's like, when nick came up to liv and was pissed she didn't lie on the stand for him, i honestly wanted to punch him in the head. i mean, he'll never know what a straight up partner she is, but he has no right coming at her like that. el always respected that boundary of their relationship imo. sigh. i really wish i could just watch her character sometimes and see her have an hour long show revolving around her and her life. liv is the bomb, yo! lol. anyway, the way liv takes everything to heart is heartbreaking, which i kind of want to be all, wow, ellis really sees that, yet his beliefs pretty much make me want to vomit. i hope nothing happens between them beyond friendship.

the storyline itself was so damn powerful! i legit think this ep should be shown in high schools and colleges around the country. the most mind blowing scene out of the whole ep for me was the minute ali got home and actually left her door wide open like that. i mean, really? really and why? that and the way the attack was so nonchalant. scary, scary, scary! and yea, the race card aspect was annoying, but the fact that ali, whom just slept with another black man the night before should have diminished the notion that this was a racial attack versus exploiting a VICTIM'S sexuality. SERIOUSLY! i so know what liv meant when she said rape crimes need someone to bear witness because rape is such a silent tragedy, especially for how many go unreported. and that idiot who said, you should know it's basically going to be his word against yours and YOU'LL lose. yes, liv! tell that dumb ass that this woman's power and humanity was just stolen. word! i just can't even... and what's worse is that this actually exists in society today. all of it. still! =/