View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 12:43 AM
You can't kill me!
Fan Forum Star

Season 5 was boring from the B/K point of view.. I really missed them in that season, but I still liked the overall season

Season 6 had some bloody excellent kissing scenes for Beecher and Keller, but the last two episodes were really disappointing. I felt bad for Beecher that Chris used his love for him to get him back into Oz. And I felt like Beecher's general attitude towards Chris was just plain bullsht!! Beecher just dismissed everything Keller has done for him and was going to give the FBI info

I did like Beecher's speech to Sister Pete though The whole idea of god creating love is both amazing and probably the worst possible thing to happen to us humans Beecher and Keller absolutely loved each other, the way the were with each other was both intense and painful, but that's what love is. I just found the ending to not quite satisfy me.. I hated that Keller died and I hated that Beecher was being so pigheaded