View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 04:42 PM
***isy***
Ultimate Fan

mukooh - i havent heard of both of the korean movies you've posted, but hmmm kind of making me curious as always.

as for me i got sick today and wasnt able to go to a cousin's going away party, so i watched 2 of the movies i posted before:

romance of their own aka Lure of the Wolf / Temptation of the Wolf

Country bumpkin Han Kyung (Lee Cheong Ah) has just moved to Seoul for school with her sister. She unfortunately runs into a big brawl out between her school and Sung Kwon High. Tae Sung (Kang Dong Won), the most notorious of Sung Kwon High recognizes Han Kyung from their elementary school years and quickly tries to win her affection again. Hae Won (Jo Han Seon), who is Tae Sung's long time rival, also competes for Han Kyung simply to piss of Tae Sung. But as the rival romance begins, they both find that they have true feelings for Han Kyung . . .

and

a moment to remember

After being dumped by her boyfriend, who she recently found out is married, Kim Soo Jin (Son Ye Jin), finally meets Choi Chul Soo (Jung Woo Sung) after a small misunderstanding over a can of Coke. Falling head over heels for one another, the two have to overcome what seems to be non-stop barricades between their relationship. Her father, who also happens to be Chul Soo's boss, seems to look down on him and Chul Soo, who has a troubled childhood, isn't about to commit to a serious relationship because he feel he's "below" her. But none of these problems will ever come close to match what they are about to face and proves to be the ultimate test for their relationship

obviosuly i was in a bit of a sobfest after watching dramas. couldn't help it coz i was just in the mood. i also like Son Ye Jin coz she's really pretty, even without makeup. and wow, when she cries, she cries . no wonder she is a good dramatic actress...

such a shame to have her wear a dress that resembled a garbage bag.

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ