View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Finnegan
Loyal Fan

Reviving "Strawberry Lane"

Quote:
iamgre@ at http://www.fanforum.com/59112482-post306.html
I said i would host it in full as it was.

I loved Strawberry Lane. I do not at all support what you are now declaring to do to it.
Quote:
wolkenfuehlen at http://www.fanforum.com/59120360-post307.html
Well, I for one would also prefer having Strawberry Lane back online exactly as it was, instead of finding just bits and pieces on your site, Finnegan Besides, it was just so pretty ...
Jessica, Anja,

I share your preference to have Strawberry Lane maintained just as it was. I doubt I have the tech skills to do that, however. And of course I'd prefer to have one of you do the work rather than do it myself.

If you have the requisite tech skills and resources, by all means contact Juli/Jewelianna the same way I did, and ask her for the files. I posted a description of how I did that on the thread of which this is a continuation, precisely so that others could do it, too. But I don't feel at liberty to distribute Juli's files or e-mail address, since I don't have her permission to do that.

I had intended to try to put as much of Strawberry Lane as possible on a Google site this weekend, but I'll wait a week, until the following weekend, in order to give you two a chance to see whether you can do better. If either of you manages to get the files, and can re-create the site more or less as it was, let me know during the coming week, please. If you can, I'll be delighted.

Later edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelianna (View Post)
I've sent the files to 2 people who have offered to host the Strawberry Lane site ...
Excellent. So a second and hopefully more tech-savvy person has the files. Jessica?

Last edited by Finnegan; 10-20-2011 at 07:47 PM