View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 12:36 PM
cliffy spuffy dreamer
Master Fan

If you need it, I can take on another character

Personality: Stephanie is a very shy girl. She hardly speaks, it's very rare. She doesn't talk to people she doesn't know or doesn't like. She talks to the people that she does know. Stephanie seems like she's stuck up but she's really not. She's odd. She's not afraid to stand out and be different. She spends most of her life standing out. She's never felt like she fit in anywhere. She doesn't come from the best home life. She's often moody and broody. She doesn't think that highly of people and she's easily hurt. She is guarded and doesn't act like things bother her even when they do...alot
Played by: Stacey Farber

Personality Paul is hard to sum up in one or two words. He has many different personalities and those personalities come out with different people that he's with. He can be a jerk and that is what he is most of the time. He really doesn't mean to, sometimes he does but other times he doesn't. He's sarcastic and cocky. He is also a pervert. He is a big flirt and he's normally seen trying to scam his way into all the girl's pants. That's just how he is. He's not afraid to come off as shallow. He is really not shallow, he's actually very bright. There are things about him that most don't see. He does have a soft spot, he has a heart as well but you have to work and stay with him to see that side. He doesn't like showing that side often but he's really not as bad as everyone likes to think he is
Played by: Jonathan Brandis
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning