View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Astra
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napkin (View Post)
How about the huge plot hole about Walter having substantial face injuries from the car crash? They wouldn't think he just died of a heart attack when he has large gashes across his face. Especially after they did an optopsy and figured out he was suffocated. Then they check walter's computer records and see he searched for dexter. Like Walter could even use a computer to find out about dexter in the first place. Week episode IMO.

Good catch... I definitely wondered that... I remember his nose bleeding more than anything else (did he have another cut too?) and then of course I can say to myself... oh, well he hit his head on the nightstand/table etc or that he must've had the heart attack and passed out flat on his face...

But its something we definitely had to search for in finding a cause for it... I'm guessing Dexter was counting on the M.E. just writing it off as natural causes because he was elderly...

On another note, I'm wondering if Dexter will choose to give up his 'trophy' box... That would be a big one for a serial killer, but I had to wonder if Walter's box o'Teeth made him wonder about family (since he seems to want to keep them close, unline Walter) finding them etc...