View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:23 AM
raybanchica
Addicted Fan

lmaoo

imagine if the trailer came out and was full of minky angst. ugh. doesn't seem likely anymore.

i can't believe they're going to do this, if they really are. and i'm not just saying this from a bitter shipper point of view. but from a common sense point of view. how could they just drop one of the most crucial storylines and act like it didn't happen? a storyline that has run consistently from the beginning of s5 right to the end, the only storyline which has been properly and continuously developed, not to mention the pairing with by far the biggest fanbase in gen 3. i was willing to put up with a lot of sh** in s4 and stay a fan to the show because i thought that it could recover. and it mostly did in s5. but now it seems they're going to erase one of its strongest recovery points? i'm waiting till s6 actually airs to make my full judgement, but if they muck this up and erase the show's history then i'm gonna lose my faith in this show completely. i was careful to get invested in this ship aswell because, well, it's skins, and they like to mindlessly ruin good storylines for drama, so i waited until the finale to start shipping them properly - where it seemed they were definitely in safe territory after all that beautiful development and such. but i guess not. i just really don't see how they could act like this never happened. how could this be nothing more than a friendship when we were clearly shown differently. we're not delusional fans. anyone could see there were real feelings shown. review sites, casual viewers, everyone. sean buckley wrote 5x08 himself, so surely he can't write franky's ep s6 as if all that had never happened. unless he's been told to go in a different direction... idek.

seriously tho. someone needs to tweet JB asking about the whole 'it's always just been friendship' thing. because that is simply not what we were shown. and i'm sure he knows that better than anyone. he wrote 5x07 after all.

sorry to be a broken record i just find this so dumb.