View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 03:39 AM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Two And A Half Men: Season 9, Episode 4

Boring and not funny, don't like Walden, don't like the whole new concept, even Berta was annoying. Just a ton of sex jokes, who gets action and the hottest babe. Don't care anymore, I gave Walden a chance, but I knew that it wouldn't work, since I only liked the show here and there from season 1-4. It's over, Tim Allen is back, I need the space to watch something better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
That trailer looks great, Alan. I can't wait. Scarlett also looks especially great.
Huaaaa, I'm the Anti-Fan of Big Brainless Action Movies, that's somethin I can't stand. Mr. Grant, I'm very disappointed with you in this moment now. No, please don't take that sentence seriously, I'm not a comic fan at all, I can't find any access to it, did you read what I read on Thor? 2/10, booyah. And that Chris Hemsworth is in this film too, he's a horrible actor that makes me angry. Casting looks really good, but that doesn't help when the story isn't something I'm interested in. I think I'd rate it better than Thor, that's what I think. Now you know that.

Quote:
Parks & Recreation, not surprisingly, was the best of the bunch. Sweet ending, nice to see Leslie on the hot seat as always with the journalism in Pawnee, and Ben continues to be the audience when he said what we were all thinking: "She's going to powder her vagina?" Love that guy.
Glad you liked it, I did as well. I think if an episode centers on Leslie and has a good story like this, it will work. I'm not sure about Ben anymore, Adam Scott is not bad at all, but I'm not sure about his character, same for Chris and Ann. They were quite good today, but they only had short moments, they could do more with those characters. Don't wanna complain, I can say that every character made me laugh somehow today and that is what counts.

Community: Season 3, Episode 3

A fun episode, not as good as last week's episode, but better than the season premiere. I really enjoyed the Chang subplot, it was cool to see him act like a detective, with the voice-over and the old crime movie vibe, well done. Nothing great, but well done, I liked what he said and how he played the sax and the ending with the dean defending him and promoting him to the head of security was also well done. It was even better than the main plot, I'm tired of the group counstantly fighting, isn't there any other topic out there in the universe? But the episode made laugh a couple of times, so I liked it, despite the fighting story. Marshall Kane: “What is happening at this [school]show? I have so many conversations that make no sense.” So true. “Sugar is like baby meth.” Okay, the Todd fight was not bad, there were far worse fights before, Jeff couldn't believe that he was only 5th popular, Abed and Troy spend to much time together, in the end, the group stayed among themselves and that's what they are about, the mean clique, they can only work with each other, so why the constant fighting? „This was also a test and you all penissed.“ I enjoy season 3 and also the sistershow Parks (for me, Comm + Parks belongs together, can't explain it, I need to watch both, I will do so, and hope both survive another year) is doing equally good.

Quote:
Community was pretty bad, with the season continuing to suck. Chang's story was plan brutal, while the rest of the stuff had potential before it all petered out. This show is rapidly falling down my list of shows to watch.
Oh, not so good to hear. I enjoyed it. Could you tell me a bit more about what it was that you didn't like about this episode/season? And I'm sorry, but I don't understand the term "plan brutal" - I enjoyed Chang a lot, like I didn't do since a lot of episodes. I still like season 3, it's even better than season for me, it's more season 1 quality.

Home Improvement: Season 5, Episode 26

Nice finale without many laughs, but the ending was really sweet. Al was disappointed that he didn't reach his goals in life. Tim adviced him to sell his Tool Time game, Al did, it didn't work, but in the end Tim helped his friend and the ending was beautiful. Now I'm gonna watch the new Tim Allen show, looking forward to that.

Last Man Standing: Season 1, Episode 1

From 1996 to 2011. Aw boi, what was that? Tim Allen with 3 girls? Oh man. Him asking what Glee, Vlog and Voldemort are? Oh yay. I'm not sure if that show ever will be more than okay for me. Too many gaps, some nice scenes with Kyle and the boss I like, but I didn't care for Mike (Tim Allen) talking into the videocam telling the world that we need real men. Why do I have to be a real man? What kinda ancient attitude is that? I don't know how the show can work? I mean, even the 3 boys from Home Improvement were not the greatest fun, but at least it worked with Tim and there were Al and Patricia Richardson as Jill. I'll keep watching the show for one season, but that's it. And I'll wait the next 4 episodes to see if I watch it weekly or catch up in winter.

Is it only with me, or is loading really slow? I am glad that my last edit on my post here went through, since there were some loading errors.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 10-12-2011 at 07:43 AM