View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:30 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

That trailer looks great, Alan. I can't wait. Scarlett also looks especially great.

Comedies

I caught up on Modern Family, Community and Parks & Recreation so far today. Modern Family was fun, with Manny and Jay's story and Mitchell not cleaning up (and Cam's "Ew. Ew. So gross." reaction to having to clean uo) tied as my favourites. Community was pretty bad, with the season continuing to suck. Chang's story was plan brutal, while the rest of the stuff had potential before it all petered out. This show is rapidly falling down my list of shows to watch. Parks & Recreation, not surprisingly, was the best of the bunch. Sweet ending, nice to see Leslie on the hot seat as always with the journalism in Pawnee, and Ben continues to be the audience when he said what we were all thinking: "She's going to powder her vagina?" Love that guy.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood