View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:43 AM
carleymarie
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I really don't think i can wait that long. lol .... sometimes i think aria should just tell her mother but then think what would any mother do if their 17 year old child said they were dating there former teacher. I don't think that would go over to well.

Thanks, Your a fan of M/L? So cool. i agree, they need to just get married already.
Yeah, exactly. We saw how she reacted when she thought Ezra was dating Spencer, so I think that's an indication how how she'd be with Aria . . . except more intense. I do think it's time for her parents to find out, though. It seems like a lot of people are slowly getting to know that they're together except for the most important ones. At the same time, I think after Ella's reaction, he definitely won't want to tell her parents now.

Oh, and yes, totally an obsessed M/L fan!
♥ Alias ♥ Buffy ♥ Gilmore Girls ♥ House of Anubis ♥ New Girl ♥ The Newsroom ♥ The Office ♥ Parks & Rec ♥ Pretty Little Liars ♥ Psych ♥ Pushing Daisies ♥ Smallville ♥ Stargate Universe ♥ Vampire Diaries ♥ Veronica Mars ♥ West Wing ♥