View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:12 AM
nikki_A
Loyal Fan

TVD hating mood...

Damon/Elena
Damon/Life
Elena/3x04
- I really hope this season doesn't make me say Elena/Life.

"What does that say about me?" - I think it says that you owe Kat for your stuck-up attitude, Elena. Fine, I get it. You can't help who you're attracted to. But how you choose to act on it - defines you. I'm even done being an SE fan - for now. Stefan's right. Things are never going to be the same. Either their relationship braves Klaus and emerges stronger (which I don't see happening this season) or things get worse and Elena hooks up with Damon. At this point Elena is more of a plot device than Bonnie. What irks me about this whole situation is that Stefan is out getting tortured for her and we cut to the scene of Elena giggling and making-eyes at his brother. Are you kidding me writers??!! Why the hell should they write Elena having 'moments' with Damon while Stefan is tragically stuck on her?! Let him atleast utilize his potential and chemistry with other characters please.
The worst part is there is no way this triangle can thrive without making all its characters look completely bad. Stefan's already bearing its brunt. And as for Elena, I really really hope they write her carefully with regards to her attraction towards Damon. She's already becoming unlikeable. Even completely disregarding the stuff Damon's done to all the people she loves, DE would still be gross unless Stefan died or something.
Damon was actually Damon this episode. Of course what he did was unreasonable but I actually enjoyed him this episode because they didn't try to woobify him. He was a dick and had no regrets. I honestly prefer that Damon. It was very in character. But I didn't like that he took it out on Alaric. That was a low move. Elena's at an emotionally vulnerable phase and Damon's taking advantage of that. Alaric just asked him to give her some space. WTF?? So you snap his neck? Psychopath.
icon:Ann