View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:32 AM
Plucky Sidekick
Loyal Fan

Reposting from the previous thread.

Damon did... what?
Wow... didn't see that coming. And I was already FAR from happy about the way Damon was being written. I haven't seen the episode yet, so I can't put things in context, but how could he? He is his friend. Like, his only real friend. I can't even find the words to describe him, right now.

Remember me saying yesterday that I still had a little hope about getting to like him again? Well, forget it. Damon/life will be my new mantra from now on. Alaric is my favourite character together with Caroline and now he's messed with both of them. I'm over him. I don't want him near ANY character I like right now

I'm honestly losing hope in the TVD writers. You want to make Damon bad? Then make him bad. You want him to struggle with his non-humanity and give in to moments of madness? Fine, but then don't try to sell him to me as a viable friend or as a viable romantic interest.
I can deal with dark characters. I can even like them. But they need to be held true to what they are. He can't be the romantic hero one episode and then the villain the next one, just choose a path and stick to that, TVD writers, it shouldn't be that hard.