View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Appleish
Extreme Fan

S6 needs more stalkers on set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
I have yet to see someone who actually enjoyed that storyline.
My sentiments exactly. I know one Matty fan who hated that storyline as much as we do. And Fratties aren't exactly vocal about their love for FML either.

Quote:
I remember when we first saw the preview after Liv's episode and pretty much everyone in the discussion post on skinsfans was screaming "DO NOT WANT" at all the FML scenes.
I mostly remember people guessing that Matty was exiled from house because he and Nick were having incestuous relationship I think the hatred for FML on skinsfans originated in Grace's episode. I remember the people were collectively grumbling whenever Matty was on the screen.

Quote:
If this video is any indication, I thnk it's safe to say the majority of the viewers hated it.
Lmao at "Liv is evil" comment

Quote:
Re: 508. I totally agree. I think the only Skins could redeem themselves after wasting so much screentime would be not starting another triangle in S6 but since MFM is most likely going to happen I think that possibility is doomed. Now we can only pray they won't ruin the characters like they did with Franky and Liv.
I have no doubts about it. Yet Mini is playing by a wonderful actress, so no worries she will be as ruined as Liv. But Franky... if they will give her another "9/11 was beautiful" line, or worse, shown how she is too ~scared and "special" to love somebody, then we will have a problem, Houston. She already alienated potential fans after just one episode, actually, a bunch of scenes with Matty and Liv. Now she will have a long-lasting storyline and her own episode to solidify the negative perception of her.