View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:54 PM
minilight1020
Dedicated Fan

I agreed with you lot Tara.

I love the banter between Klaus/Stefan/Rebekah. He have so much potential with the originals. I'm really disappointed they didn't explore the fact what it all meant when he remembered her and where it was all forgotten. Why show the look on the face like he was glad to remember her, why show Klaus and Stefan was buddies, when it's not even gonna be explore more. I don't see the purpose of this. Like it was just magically there, and next minute is like yeah i know you.but i'm pretending to be friends with you? what the hell really writers?

I'm really disappointed in the aspect of Stefan/Rebekah. I'm more upset the fact Elena gets to explore her feelings for someone else while Stefan is just yes i love elena. I have to protect her. I seriously hate the fact Stefan is going against Klaus. so what is he now good or bad? the writers can't even make up their decision as to whether Stefan is good or bad? If Stefan is suppose to be extremely dark, I don't see how a person can be extremely dark but still deep down as humanity? if that's what they're trying to point out. For heaven sake just make up the freaking decision if he's gonna be extremely dark such as ripper or NOT ripper and have him go back to brooding with Elena. I don't want to see Stefan being in the middle pretending to be all this. This isn't even himself right now. He's a nature ripper a nature vampire so he should act like one. I want to see him accept the fact he's a ripper. That is the difference between with Damon. Damon knows clearly who he is, so he acts like that cause that's what vampire suppose to do.

Honestly, I can't wait to see what damage would Klaus/Rebekah do in mystic falls now they're back. Please do some damage. I'm dying for some.

Icon by me.
minilight1020 is offline   Reply With Quote