View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:12 PM
*OldHollywoodStarlet*
Fan Forum Hero

My review.

Damon - I understand why Damon did what he did even if I didn't like it. Personally what he did came off a little flat, forced even. I think he's tired of people telling him what to do or be. Damon be better, Damon do this, etc..so in Damon fashion he snaps and did what he just did in the episode. I don't find it ooc at all. Also he doesn't like being seen as someone that people can get away with things, underestimated kind of like what Caroline's father said to him.

Jeremy - I think he should be given a break. Jeremy lost Anna is an erupted and quick manner so his confusion and joy at seeing Anna makes sense, but at the end of it all he choose Bonnie then again I never thought it was choice between the two in the first place. I'm glad he told Bonnie. Just as Bonnie told him what happen to the witches who stop talking to her. I do feel bad for Anna's situation though.

Alaric - I liked the scene that he had with the council. He's right about what he told them. I also love how protective he is of Elena.

Elena - She wasn't in the episode much and what we got was kind of "eh" to me. Other than that not much to write about.

Caroline - I love Caroline! I'm still not a fan of her father, but what she did in spite of his attitude toward her - protecting him and saving him was so sweet and awesome of her.

Stefan/Katherine - I really wish Stefan would lose the attitude. I'm not expecting him to trust her, but dude he saved your life! Anyway I was glad he at least let her know something which was great. Even if he doesn't believe her Katherine does care about him, love him even. Yeah she will always have an agenda, but that doesn't change that fact.

Stefan/Rebekah - The banter between them was great. I even loved the last scene. I don't hate Rebekah for doing what she did in the end. She's both hurt and I think looking out for herself. She didn't want back in that coffin and I don't blame her. I was sad that she did that to Stefan though and sad that it seems like Stefan didn't show any feelings toward her either in the romantic sense especially since she just came from a time where those feeling were shared and he just got his memories back. I really shouldn't get attached to any of Stefan's "so called romantic prospects". Writers don't put me in front of the candy store if you're not going to let me in!

Stefan/Klaus - We had some banter. The whole you took the dagger out was a laugh, but I did expect more now that Stefan remembered, but nada which was a disappointment. I expect more conflict. Why even show or bring back that they were friends if they weren't going to go anywhere with it? I really hope it's not the case. (sigh) Klaus taking him back to Mystic Falls...I have mixed feeling about it.

Overall it wasn't the best episode. Pretty flat really. In order of the episodes I liked the best to the worst.

Episode three
Episode one
Episode two
Episode four.

This was my least favorite so far.
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote