View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:12 AM
GoodWifeObsessed
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwifefan (View Post)
Ditto times all four points! There is only room for one Jodie on this brainwave, me thinks. Tho I s'pose it matters little so long as we are in agreement on so much!

Feeling generally bored by the series so far this season, and more than a wee bit disillusioned tbh. Wondering if pre-purchasing season 3 on iTunes was a waste of $40, but have a few faint wisps of hope left that things will improve rather than slide down the toilet...

Until then, I think I will concentrate on my fan fic. I like my fake little Alicia/Peter world better anyway...

Hope Kiki makes it to the filming Thursday since I can't get to Manhattan this month as previously planned.
Hey Jodie - Oh there's room for both of us here Sweetie

I like your Alicia/Peter world better as well - You are truly an awesome writer - Give us a heads up here when you have new story finished - No pressure of course

Disillusioned kind of sums it up for me as well - Speaking of which - How oh how will I handle it when Peter is MIA while Chris is filming Titanic...

But then the other half of me is so happy that he's got the role in the mini series -What a wonderful part for him to play - Something to really sink his teeth into!

Can't wait to see it!