View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 10:05 PM
Minanda
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Much to respond to...

First, the end of Destiny was beautifully heartbreaking, IMO. Max seemed to want to go after Liz but didn't. He had Michael holding him back plus he had just heard some crazy story piling tons of responsibility on him and had just escaped Pierce and the White Room.

Second, the end of S2 is also heartbreaking but in a more upsetting way. Yes, Max made mistakes and treated people horribly. Yet, I cannot solely blame him. Again, he was dealing with some horrible stuff, including losing the love of his life whom he thought slept with someone else and was halfway pushing him towards Tess and the death of one of the only people he trusted. I don't blame Liz either since she made many sacrifices for Max. I can blame Tess, since she helped to make the human/alien division and was there when Max was at his most vulnerable.

Yet, I have to agree with hib who said that they were never truly apart because they weren't. Anger is definitely not the opposite of love.

Lastly, I definitely don't regret sticking by Roswell during S2 and S3 since there were some funny moments and good Dreamer scenes. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited Minanda ]

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!