View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 05:56 PM
HappySquared
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
I don't really group fans together, cause that's just dumb, so I can't say anything about that quote, whoever posted it, except for all of us to maybe try to be more cautious with what we say.
That's exactly what Kem and Colie mean.

As for my episode review -

I loved it and it was carefully edited together. I had problems with Klaus not hearing the conversation outside the bar and him not feeling Elena's heartbeat in the closet. But I dunno, I'm thinking they can switch those stuff on and off. So maybe Klaus didn't switch the "hearing" thing when Stefan said he wanted to get a real drink. But he suspected someone had been in the apartment and he didn't just switch on the "heartbeat" stuff? There's a loophole there.

But then as I've mentioned I love the episode. I did enjoy the Stefan and Elena scenes. Very well acted especially Paul. I am loving Stefan way too much these past episodes. His conflicts, his past, his overall struggle. Wow! This man is tough but I just want to hold him close and get all the pain out.

Was it Damon's plan to get vervain on Stefan's system and "kidnap" him? I thought I heard him tell Elena to get a plan going before going out of the apartment. So was that Elena's plan then?

Rebekka is interesting. I don't think she fell in love with Stefan in just one night. The flashbacks just covered the more important stuff. Of course they'd leave out the in-betweens. He SL with Stefan is very interesting.

Damon and Elena are great to watch. I love how Elena called out that Damon didn't really care about her having a close encounter with Klaus. And then Damon admitting (in a very subtle and nonchalant way) that he blamed himself for leaving her in the apartment. That was funny.

I'm not sure what's in store for Katherine but I'm glad I saw her again.
Tyler/Caroline are just fantastic. Love these two. And I love the last scene of them where Caroline opened up about her dad hating her.

Speaking of Daddy, I thought he still loves her. He's not actually the villain type. There's a hint of care there. He's probably just misunderstood and misguided by what Vampires really are. There's still hope for Daddy, I hope so.