View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 11:10 AM
golden_girl
Elite Fan

new tweets:

Quote:
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SEASON 2 HOW TO MAKE IT IN AMERICA PREMIERES TONIGHT ON @HBO 10:30pm #HowToMakeIt
3 minutes ago
Quote:
@newbornrodeo great talking with you again for the @ComplexMag interview.
8 minutes ago
Quote:
ComplexMag Complex
by bryangreenberg
#HowToMakeIt In America's @BryanGreenberg talks Season 2, working with Cudi & Netflix fails. @HBO @wizardcud bit.ly/oKd8bz
4 hours ago
Quote:
Thanks to all of the #HowToMakeIt fans for being patient. Tomorrow the day has arrived for season 2. I hope you enjoy it!!! Peace...Bryan
22 hours ago
Quote:
I'm not selling you on it I truly believe in #HowToMakeIt . I would watch this show even if I wasn't on it.
22 hours ago
Quote:
I am so proud of the work that everyone did this season. I feel like season 1 we created a good show but now we locked in and made it great
22 hours ago
Quote:
#HowToMakeIt Season 2premieres tomorrow night 10:30pm on @HBO ...
22 hours ago
Quote:
rodkurtz Rod Kurtz
by bryangreenberg
Dream big or go home: The real story behind @HBO's #howtomakeit huff.to/oCpVH2 @getpaidelman @bryangreenberg
1 Oct
Quote:
With #HowToMakeIt premiering Sun 10/2 10:30pm on @HBO I had to go SPAAM on you LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHO I AM!
1 Oct
Quote:
ArcticMonkeys Arctic Monkeys
by bryangreenberg
check out these acoustic tracks from KEXP - blog.kexp.org/blog/2011/09/2…
28 Sep
Quote:
@BarneysNY Thanks you know #HowToMakeIt adores you too!
1 Oct
Quote:
Thanks @ComplexMag You're looking photo shoot fresh yourself. RT #HowToMakeIt @BryanGreenberg Looking Fly.. cmplx.it/rj7bNH
30 Sep
Quote:
I AM! RT @HuffPostEnt Who's excited for the #HowToMakeIt season 2 premiere on @HBO? huff.to/pGsUWz
30 Sep
Quote:
Yeah that happens...RT @iamQuddus funniest fan interaction from last night starring @bryangreenberg -> say.ly/ERCMvp
30 Sep