View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 08:58 AM
silverduck2day
Loyal Fan

I'm curious how Matthew will react when he finds out. I think it depends a lot on HOW he finds out though, and how much he's told. I can imagine if Mary ever worked up the courage to explain it all to him, he'd react better than he would if only part of the story was exposed in the newspapers or what have you.

I think though, he will be pretty hurt and shocked by it and it will change his opinion of her somewhat. I'm sure he'll soon come round and they'll eventually get together though.

I was wondering if, perhaps, Matthew and Mary nearly get together mid series, then the scandal breaks and it splits them up again til the very end. Whilst that would be as annoying as anything, I can definitely see them doing that.
Others - Snow White/Charming (OUAT), Amy/Rory (Dr Who), Arthur/Gwen (Merlin), Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter), Darcy/Elizabeth (Pride & Prejudice), John/Margaret (North and South) & Chandler/Monica (Friends).
Silver's/Laura's fanfic and LJ.