View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 08:40 PM
chaos blues
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)
Loved this episode. Maybe my fav so far.

Really enjoyed seeing Siobhans potentially softer side in the end when she phoned Henry. She really seemed like she cares for him, so I am not sure why she left with no word to him
Am loving the Bridget/Victor dynamic still. They are one of my fav relationships on the show. Really believe that Victor is starting to figure it out though and Bridget needs to be more careful around him.

Missed the Bridget/Henry scenes. I was really looking forward to seeing them, but no Hopefully nest week is better on that front.
And seeing Malcolm getting beat up and drugged Although Bridget shouldn't really have been phoning him soo much - it was bound to end badly

Agree with you Soph. i am not really feeling the Bridget/Andrew relationship. It seems a bit forced for me But I do really like Andrews character on the whole and am looking forward to seeing more of him.

Only other thing I would have like to have seen was the Bridget/Juliet relationship som more. I think after last episode it would have been nice to see them together and whether their realtionship had changed or if it was just a momentary thing

But on the whole - Bring on next week
finally someone agrees with me. i thought i was weird for not liking them, because everyone else seems to love them.

and i agree with everything else you pointed out as well.