View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 06:36 AM
Ten My Love
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
Maybe it wasn't something that Peter did, but something still related to what Walter did?
Totally feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
What if it wasn't that he went back to get Peter, but somehow communicated with Walternate through his TV looking glass?
Hmm. Never thought about that. I'm trying to remember: when did Walter rev up that TV Looking glass thing anyway? And was he spying on him, or just observing? I seem to remember Walter's watching Walternate was more curious observation rather than malicious spying. And was it for more than just info about any progress of Peter's illness? (I can't remember. I only watch the eps once...)

And, I don't know that Observers "caused" Peter to disappear. Maybe we'll see that in order to fix his mistake, September did do something. But his mistake was in distracting Walternate from catching the formula change in order to save Peter. So Peter still existed in that storyline too.

I'm just really curious about the Observers's line that was something like "they can never know the boy grew to be a man". Yet, here again, still existing, just no one knows it.

BTW, love the international "Where's Peter Bishop" signage vid. It was a little too long, but still cool. I think I'm going to be a geek and write it on the rear window of my van.