View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 10:13 AM
SkySamuelle
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
I know, I just--I want Elena to hurt him. I know it's impossible for her to do that physically, so I hope during Elena's relentless pursuit of Stefan she manages to interfere with Klaus' plans enough that he actually looses something important to him. I want there to be a moment where Klaus realizes he should not have underestimated the 'human girl'.
I think in the end, his downfall will be to have understimated the connections.

Between Stefan and Elena, Stefan and Damon, Stefan and Bonnie/Caroline.

Stefan humanity is in his relationship to those people he has helped and bonded with, those people Klaus wants him to betray and forget.

Klaus can be able to turn Stefan against Damon, to make him doubt of Elena's love...but he will never be able to eradicate Stefan's love for both of them.

Elena will always be a powerful influence on Stefan and Stefan will always fight to keep her safe and happy, like Elena will do the same for him.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."