View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 04:26 AM
Humbugged1814
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
ON Dexter? When?? I only have watched the first two seasons..
Season 4 for about 6 episodes .Her sister played young Debra in Season 1.

Quote:
Vanessa Marano started acting in the theater when she was seven years old, performing in numerous plays at A.C.T. in Agoura Hills, California. She began her professional career with several national commercials.

Marano is most recognized for her roles as April, the daughter of Luke in the highly popular show, "Gilmore Girls" and for the role of Francesca, the daughter of the Emmy Award winning Lisa Kudrow, in the HBO Original series "The Comeback". Recently, she starred in "Scoundrels" playing the scheming, school-skipping daughter of Virginia Madsen. She has had recurring roles in shows including "Dexter", "Without a Trace," "Trust Me", and "The Young and The Restless". Her guest-starring credits include "Parenthood", "Medium", "Ghost Whisperer", "Past Lives", "Six Feet Under", "Malcolm in the Middle" and "Grounded for Life."

She starred as a young girl who becomes a quadriplegic in the critically acclaimed television movie "The Brooke Ellison Story" directed by Christopher Reeve.

Marano's first film was the animated hit, "Finding Nemo," followed by the independent films, "Easy," "The Clique", "Stopping Power", "Dear Lemon Lima" and most recently "The Secret Lives Of Dorks".

Vanessa is working with Lucy Liu on a miniseries playing the troubled foster teenager, Immy in "Marry Me".

Vanessa speaks Italian and is enrolled in her sophomore year in college.

She is also one of the youngest members of the prestigious Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.

Last edited by Humbugged1814; 09-04-2011 at 04:36 AM