View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 10:06 AM
ennaxor
Master Fan

If you could have one thing happen in season five, what would it be? Hm... I think I'll go with hearing Penny say she loves Leonard, too. I almost want to say LP back together, but I'm not sure if they'll be quite there yet.

Do you want Howard and Bernadette to get married? Do you think they will? Yes, and yes.

Do you think Penny and Raj slept together? Why or why not? (No spoilers.) My impression was yes, they did, because that's what they both seemed to believe the morning after, and if they didn't how would they learn otherwise? But of course, I won't say whether or not my impression turned out to be correct or not.

What do you think the 100th episode will be about? I have no idea. I just really hope it's a big, geeky, fun group episode. I won't be counting on anything TOO special, though... I can only remember a couple of hundredth episodes off the top of my head from other shows, and while they did break out of their usual in some ways, they weren't necessarily more special than other solid episodes.

What do you think Bill meant by "however you felt about it, you'll be happy with how it was resolved?" My impression of that (again, before I saw the premiere taped), was that Penny and Raj wouldn't end up pursuing a relationship, but for those who did like the idea of that pairing, it would be handled in a way... I guess where they don't completely shut down that friendship. Show they're still close in a way, even if they don't date.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr