View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 09:54 PM
slicknickshady
Master Fan

Trust me...in the leonard/penny thread......there will be some coming more in a couple days. haha. As far as everything else im caught up to speed involving the series.

I'm not even one week into the show and i already think Priya is the worst thing ever.

Seriously...she needs to be killed off or something. Is that too harsh? idk. But she needs to be gone somehow...

I hate will they or won't they stuff....but i have a feeling this whole season is going to be that for Penny and Leonard. I base that on some of the news outlets descriptions about this coming season. I really hate that will they or wont they but we will see how it goes. If done well i don't mind....but it get's tiresome after the while. Just finding any obstacle to keep people apart.

Yes, not everything is going to be easy. I get that. But just finding thing and thing and thing to keep people apart just seems unrealistic to me. Yes, Relationships are not easy. I have never been in one but i know they are not easy. But it seems like it will they or wont they scenarios in shows they go way beyond.

So if it comes out that Penny is in love with Leonard and she accepts it. I will be interested to see how they do the will they or wont they aspect of it. I don't want to see Penny moping around depressed. I don't want to see her sleeping around trying to fill a leonard-less void. It's going to be a tricky thing. Assuming Priya is somehow still in the picture. Penny isnt going to get with Leonard while he is with Priya and Leonard wouldn't do that. So thats not a worry. It's going to be interesting.