View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

I also felt that Mrs. Edwards has never really thought about Clare's feelings and it really showed in this storyline. Clare deserved to be told about her mother getting married just like Jake was told by his dad. I never felt that in the first place that Clare and Jake were ever going to last and that just like Imogen Jake needs more than anything to get away from EClare and so I am happy that he broke up with Clare, because I feel that now we will get to learn more about Jake on his own which just wasn't going to happen as long as EClare was involved.

I liked the Ziley scene and wished we had gotten more screen time this season since we knew going in that they were leaving for good. I thought that Sav really deserved a better farewell/exit storyline than the one we got and I found it unrealistic to say the least that he and Ms. O were never caught together and investigated. I am someone who thought that all along that Sav had a lot of potential for conflict and storylines but I felt that by the time that he found the strength to stand up for himself that it really was too little, too late. I know that some people didn't like the idea of Holly J and Declan reuniting at Yale but, I think it was foreshadowed strongly that Holly J was going to end up at Yale and I really didn't want to see Holly J added to the long list of characters who had a dream but never got to see it come true. I think that finally that the writers and the powers that realized that it's okay to let the seniors leave Degrassi realistically and for good opposed to having a character stay on the show for too long and then be written out the show really awkwardly like Spinner and Emma, for example.

I think that Drew is a now torn between Bianca and Katie and I think it's already obvious that Katie is jealous of how protective Drew is of Bianca and so I think we now have yet another love triangle perhaps even though I just can't forsee Katie and Drew lasting much longer. I also think that Bianca has probably loved Drew for a long time and I thought that Alicia was great in this storyline and that it was often just heart breaking to watch her this season. I hope that we get to learn more about her life because it really does seem like she has no one to care for her. I also think that this show has lost some of what made it realistic in that sometimes innoccent, young people are severly injured or even killed because of violence.

"Now Or Never" is being rerun in its entirety on Teennick on Monday according to the commercials that aired tonight, if anyone was wondering.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote