View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 01:06 AM
suzi c
Master Fan

I'm not sure what the exchange rate from dollars to euros is? It might not be that expensive to Americans that way, there was alot of them in Bruges.

Steph - Glad your early start paid off and you got into TVD panel. Great photos.

So, my mother in law is interesting! I couldn't begin to tell you all the things that annoy me about her but here's an example for our latest trip. We've been married 7 years now. After the wedding she pestered us for a good few months about getting our official photos copied for her, she'd chosen quite a few. She would mention them in every conversation even to my mum and sister, it was relentless! We eventually got them copied after 6 months of marriage! So you'd think there'd be photos of the wedding up in her home? No, there's not one!! She even got a photo of my nephew (no relation to her) and her work mates framed but none from the wedding.
Anyway, when we arrived on Thursday she proudly announced that she'd got some framed (H has asked her a few times why there are no wedding photos up, I think it's quite upsetting to him) but before she showed them to us she said "You won't like one of them Susan" She then proceeded to show me the absolute worst photo of me from our wedding in a huge frame. She knew I hated it but still had it framed! What sort of person would frame a wedding photo you know the bride hates (and the groom aswell) especially when the bride is family?
I hope that kinda explains where I'm coming from when I moan about her!

My photoblog