View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 11:41 AM
indigo sunrise
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Almeida (View Post)
If I had to summarize this episode in one word it would definitely be 'blah'. I mean, it wasn't a bad episode but I am just a bit annoyed with how this show is basically just about River Song now. I know this is an unpopular opinion.
I know we still got the episodes that are stand alone, like next week. And even though I know they are going to be good and scary, I cannot lose that feeling that it will all lead to River anyway.
And it is not that I hate River. I kind of like her now. But it is just too much.
This is exactly how I feel. I admit that I still have a hard time liking River - but that's just because she is being thrown at us SO much. Everything now leads back to her, it's as if the whole show is about finding out who exactly she is now. I actually had started to like her a lot in the beginning of this season, but now I find myself getting annoyed with her again.

I don't really have much else to say. I did like this episode, but I wasn't blown away by it. I'm glad it wasn't all that much about WWII in the end.