View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 05:36 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Thank you bb. And I haven't watched Xena in million years as well, but the other day I found a blog on Tumblr dedicated to this show and went extremely nostalgic This show was like nothing else and probably the first television show that actually made me emotional, laugh, cry, think about it all the time There was just something about it, something you can't forget even after so many years And XG story and friendship was epic indeed. I think Xena will always be one of the strongest impressions in my life when it comes to television.
That's the case for me too, it was one of the first shows I watched as a pre-teen (I think ) and I remember being fascinated and impressed over the fact that these were two strong, tough women who didn't need men to survive and that really left an impression on me. And the storylines were emotional and intense and made you feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty ones (View Post)
~-Sarah-~, I've yet to see Captain America but I just wanted to say that I love Hayley Atwell. Ever since The Duchess. So it's nice to see her [in some form] get some love here.
Yay, I'm also glad to see her get more love here Natasha. I haven't seen her in anything else but she literally blew me away in Captain America so hope you get to watch it soon. The movie overall was solid but she was the best part of it for me. Fierce BAMF in charge in a world dominated by men? Awesome.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit