View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 07:16 PM
BehrItAll
Fan Forum Star

The Scottish Pub (Off Topic) #39: Those prices are insane!

banner by BehrItAll

Last thread
http://www.fanforum.com/f96/scottish...tter-63005130/

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)
Everything in Europe will feel expensive to us Americans. The fact that Suzi is from the UK and SHE thinks Bruges is expensive makes me think I will faint when I see the prices.

There was a Da Vinci exhibit around here last year. His work is pure genius. Literally. He invented and created things that were so ahead of his time...
I used you comment as an inspiration for the title.

I Da Vinci. There is no one else like him, even today. Well, that I am aware of.

It is raining here. Luckily we are in the middle of an island and on top of a hill.
I hoping no trees fall down and lights don't go out.

Some more Comic Con pics
After what happened with TBBT, we were going to get into The Vampire Diaries panel! We woke up at 3:30AM, 12 HOURS BEFORE THE PANEL STARTS, and were on line for Ballroom 20 by, I guess 5am. I can't remember. All I know is the sun was not up yet.

The line ahead of us and behind us. You can see people lined up for Hall H too under the tents.

So we FINALLY get into B20 and have to sit through Chuck, Terra Nova (which was good), Futurama, The Simpsons, Family Guy (which was so funny), American Dad (which was not at all amusing) and then finally!

3:30-4:15 The Vampire Diaries Screening and Q&A— All the way from Mystic Falls, the cast and creative team behind The Vampire Diaries descend on Comic-Con for a third time! Series stars Nina Dobrev (Degrassi: The Next Generation), Paul Wesley (Roll Bounce), Ian Somerhalder (Lost), Candice Accola (Juno), and Joseph Morgan (Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World) join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson (Scream) and Julie Plec (Kyle XY) to enthrall fans with a season two highlight reel and Q&A session. This edgy, romantic drama remains the number-one series on The CW and promises another round of twists, turns and "triangles" in season three. From Bonanza Productions Inc., Outerbanks Entertainment, and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8/7c on The CW, and The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season will be released on Blu-ray and DVD August 30. Ballroom 20

It was Paul's birthday and we all sang to him. Then he made us stop b/c he felt embarrassed. aww.

I love when they broke out the "Team" shirts. Paul went to fast for me to get him with his "Team Damon" shirt.

Ken is making good progress on the VW Passat. All most done.