View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 07:14 AM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

The Middle: Season 2, Episode 4

Funny beginning, Mike was eating lunch and found Axl skipping school there. He got suspended for 5 days, and had signed the letter himself cos his parents were so stressed. But Mike took him to his work instead of let him watch tv all day. “This is so not fair. When I turn 30, I’m so out of here.” Mike wanted to punish him this way, so he had to pay, of course Axl was really annoying at work. It was a really good father-son storyline, Mike put his son into the hole, to work with the guys down earth or something like that and Axl was impressed and wanted to drop out of school to become like them. Mike got angry and called Axl “Idiot”, that was hard, but he was angry and annoyed by his lazy son. Nah, he didn’t mean it in a bad way, he just wanted to proectect his son from throwing away his future. That he did well. And Frankie had her own problem, she accidentally prayed for cross country to go away – and it worked. Sue was sad and she had to fix it at the school meeting. I’m glad that cross country is over, I prayed for it to go away too, cos I found Sue’s obsession with it annoying. Awesome scene when Brick who found magic stuff put the remote into his hat and made it disappear – and it was gone. To what should the Hecks now eat dinner to? To the radio? I liked how Brick had to change channels with his hand. The end was sweet, Frankie got cross country back by telling her mean boss the story and he paid to bring the team back – didn’t expect that. It was the best episode of the 2nd season.