View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Louisa C
Dedicated Fan

See Matt, I think Adam was a lot like Max when he was younger & might have mild Asperger's, as referenced with all the conversations with/about his dad who was always trying to "make him into a man" and the way I read the scene outside the recital when both men were watching Max is that Adam had some weird phobias & habits growing up, but it's possible I'm wrong.

I also think it's realistic that Zeek wouldn't be a feelings kind of guy, especially not with his boys, as even 40 years ago, I think fathers were supposed to be the less emotional/stricter parent. He evidently loves his kids though & the show wouldn't be realistic if everyone was perfect.

IMDB has proved helpful as it's told me Mike O'Malley's in 3 episodes, so two more, and his character was mentioned in an episode synopsis, though apparently Sarah breaks it off with him, which sucks.

Joel is cute, never seen him in anything before, but I like how he's a great dad. Julia's trying to make time for her daughter & she obviously loves her, but I'm sad to hear she's a pushy parent! I can see them only having Sydney & all of Julia's hopes, dreams & ambitions being pinned on her. The poor thing is only 5/6 and is already taking Mandarin!

I'm babysitting again on Friday so may continue my viewing then!

I cannot wait for Season 2 to be released!